BUSINESS RESOURCES FOR THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC RECOVERY
The PA Chamber of Commerce has created a great site for information on preparing our business community to reopen.
Visit them at: bringingpaback.com/
US SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - SBA.GOV
SMALL BUSINESS LOAN AND GRANT INFORMATION
PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT - PA DCED
- Bridgeway's COVID-19 Response Fund - Connecting small businesses in western Pennsylvania to capital when it is needed most. Our patient loan capital helps small businesses stay resilient .Bridgeway’s COVID-19 Response Fund makes flexible financing available to help small businesses manage business disruptions and sustain vital services during the COVID-19 pandemic. The loan program is designed to help businesses under 50 employees that are experiencing negative economic impacts in industries hit hard by the public health crisis. Food, accommodation, and recreation, retail, manufacturing, construction, contracting, and transportation, childcare. Access to flexible financing combined with free technical assistance from our Entrepreneurship Hub helps ensure small businesses have the support they need to navigate changing market conditions and stay resilient. Click here for more information
- OSHA COVID-19 Safe Working Guidelines: Get informed on OSHA standards and directives and other related information that may apply to worker exposure COVID-19 and recordkeeping. Learn more.
- Emergency Relief Fund: Applications Available
The Community Foundation of Fayette County (CFFC) has created the Emergency Relief Fund to provide grants to health and human service organizations serving Fayette County, PA in response to local disasters and emergencies. Currently, the Emergency Relief Fund will respond to the needs related to the COVID-19 virus.
Emergency Relief Fund grant applications are now available.
Grants will be made to organizations classified as a 501(c)(3), 509(a)(1), 509(a)(2), 509(a)(3), or Unit of Government. Organizations must be located in Fayette County or provide services to Fayette County residents, and requests for funding must be due to the impact of the COVID-19 virus.
If you would like to donate to the Emergency Relief Fund, tax-deductible gifts may be made via the CFFC website at www.cffayettepa.org. Checks payable to "Community Foundation of Fayette County" may be mailed to 5 South Mt. Vernon Avenue, Uniontown, PA 15401. Please write "Emergency Relief Fund" on the memo line. For other types of gifts, including IRA Charitable Transfers, please contact the CFFC at 724-437-8600.
- COVID-19 Updates - Pennsylvania Association Chamber Professionals shared this important information below, which we are sharing with our members - be sure to click on the button for the complete list: With the spread of COVID-19, it is imperative for chamber members to make fact-based decisions to keep local economies strong while also taking precautions to protect both employees and community. This information is provided to you to keep you informed of the latest developments and to share what your peers are sharing with their members. PACP Resource & Guide Page
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) provided for the expansion of Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). This is a federal program administered by the US Department of Labor. The U.S. Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division (WHD) published its first round of implementation guidance pursuant to the FFCRA yesterday. The following was provided to us as guidance by the USDOL and has been posted on our website. The information can be found at: https://www.uc.pa.gov/COVID-19/Pages/FFCRA.aspx The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide their employees with expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. The United States Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division administers and enforces the new law’s paid leave requirements. These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020. Please read the below fact sheets to determine if you are eligible. Fact Sheet for Employees Fact Sheet for Employers Questions and Answers